- Questo evento è passato.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contracts for Energy Industry
febbraio 20 - febbraio 22
Today, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects are uniquely challenging. Parties currently involved in large complex and fast-track EPC projects frequently suffer financial loss that could have been mitigated by effective contract management. Appropriate practical “know-how” of EPC contracts will improve your ability to take appropriate steps, or to obtain necessary advice, to minimise or manage such risks.
This intensive workshop provides valuable insight into the rapidly evolving world of EPC contracts. It has been designed specifically for the professionals and management of energy industries and will be of particular interest to those with current or planned projects in Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe and the CIS.
You will analyse an EPC contract, clause by clause, focusing on your challenges in international and domestic projects. This unique interactive master class discusses the key issues in EPC contracts which are relevant for lenders, sponsors and borrowers in international construction projects and the keys to deliver successful projects.
Register now and save more! Visit event website for more details.
Benefits of Attending
- UNDERSTAND the current finance market for EPC contracts
- MANAGE legal risks and environment for EPC contracts in the region
- DISCOVER alternative procurement options for projects and the risks and opportunities associated with these options
- DISTINGUISH new and effective contract negotiation strategies
- ANALYSE the types of claims that may be made under EPC contracts and develop strategies to manage these claims
- EXPLORE a PPA relationship with EPC, O&M, Fuel Supply, and Interconnect Agreement
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the best current dispute resolution options and the risks and costs associated with each option